Devpart Consult is a development consulting firm comprising a group of highly experienced professionals in the fields of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Finance, Governance and leadership, Strategic planning, Risk management, Public Health and Research, and Sustainable business operations.
Our goal is to provide high quality professional consulting services to enable our clients successfully implement development programs, through one or more of the following ways:
- Strengthening implementation capacities by establishing operational processes and systems in the areas cited above
- Providing oversight in the above-mentioned technical areas in line with internationally recognized standards and best practices
- Providing technical support to implementers on a short- to medium- term basis whilst building capacities to ensure program delivery
- Supporting planning and budgeting activities for new project concepts as well as existing programs aiming to expand or continue programming activities
- Adopting risk-based approaches that facilitate the proactive management of implementation challenges
- Implementing best practices for organisations in order to ensure sustainable business operations
DevPart aims to offer multi-faceted technical support services from start to end of the project cycle. Managed by a solid and cohesive team, a project will benefit from their ability to interface seamlessly across the different technical areas.