Sound financial management aligned with an organization’s strategy is essential for strong performance and sustainable operations. Sound financial management attracts additional resources further strengthening and securing an organisation’s operations.
We aim to strengthen the financial management of our client organizations. Working together with clients as Development Partners and Strategic Business Partners, we improve financial planning & control, management reporting, and develop finance & accounting staff.
Our Consultants have the technical skills and practical experience in providing the following financial management services:
- Review and implementation of management control systems
- Assist in preparation of budgets and implementation of budgetary control systems
- Improve organizations’ internal management reporting and performance reporting
- Evaluate financial systems and devise more efficient ways of doing things such as improving accounting procedures and internal controls
- Review cost accounting systems
- Advise on financial implications of projects
- Recommend restructuring and re-organization for transformation of the finance function
- Capacity building by providing on-the-job Training and development of key staff in the finance & accounting function
- Perform financial due diligence, and, Management audits
- Prepare financial forecasts
- Assist business organizations and not-for-profit making entities in their financial reporting to regulatory bodies and donor organizations
We work in close collaboration with Business Leaders, Heads of Finance, CFO’s, Finance Committees and Audit Committees and help senior management identify and analyze the real issues, and to see the big picture.