Sustainability and the concept of Sustainable Development is about creating a balance between resource consumption and reproduction. The United Nations’ Brundland Report defines Sustainable Development as “… development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs”.
Business Sustainability is about managing the triple bottom line – a process by which firms manage their Financial, Social, Environmental risks & opportunities. Business Sustainability requires firms to adhere to the principles of Sustainable Development and address important issues such as:
- Economic efficiency (innovation, prosperity, productivity)
- Social equity (poverty, community, health & wellness)
- Environmental accountability (climate change, land use, biodiversity)
We aim to strengthen the financial management of our client organizations. Working together with clients as Development Partners and Strategic Business Partners, we improve financial planning & control, management reporting, and develop finance & accounting staff.
To offer services in the development of enterprises’ Sustainability Strategy, and embedding sustainability into the Enterprise overall strategy and business models so that sustainability is treated holistically
Our Sustainability Consulting Services Include:
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and measuring enterprises’ Energy usage, Water usage, Waste etc.
- Integrated Reporting: helping to promote non-financial reports on the Environmental and Social activities in line with current “Integrated Reporting” Framework practices aiming to report environmental performance alongside financial bottom line.
- Applying our skills to ensure that Information disclosed to Stakeholders are consistent and credible.
We work in close collaboration with Business Leaders, Heads of Finance, CFO’s, Finance Committees and Audit Committees and help senior management identify and analyze the real issues, and to see the big picture.